par Sunrider International, vendredi 22 juillet 2011, 22:54
To live your best life, start planting the seeds of health, fitness, and well-being today.
- Maintain a nutritionally balanced diet: Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, and lean protein every day. Avoid processed foods and foods that have high levels of sodium, saturated and trans fats, and refined sugars.
- Stay active and get regular exercise: You’ll feel younger and it can help you stay healthy well into your later years.
- Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is central to a healthy lifestyle. Eight hours is often recommended. Determine the amount that enables you to feel refreshed and function well.
- Stimulate the mind: Pursuits such as reading, taking up a new hobby, number and word puzzles, and learning a new language can help keep the mind sharp and boost memory.
- Learn to relax and manage stress: Healthy outlets such as meditation and yoga can help the mind let go of negative thoughts and activate relaxation responses. The mind body connection is undeniable.
- Maintain close connections with family and friends: Your social life is an essential aspect of your overall well-being. It’s important for your mental and emotional health to have people in your life you can rely on and socialize with.