Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sunrider Sport Success Story Featuring Amanda Stark


from Sunrider International, tuesday 13 march 2012, 17:03 ·

I am not an ultra marathoner, but within the last 5–6 years I have challenged myself to sign up for a half marathon a year so I have a goal to work toward during those hard winter months. Within the last year I relocated to Knoxville, TN, where I was introduced to Sunrider by the company I work with.

Since then, I have become a Sunrider IBO and have incorporated several products into my daily routine. I decided to put these products to the test and see if my performance and endurance improved. To my surprise, they certainly did! I incorporated one Liqui-Five® and one Evergreen® daily. I would drink Fortune Delight® for my beverage of choice before, during, and after my workouts. I also had a VitaShake® at least once a day to nourish my body. I also combined the Citric C™ Tab and Herb Cal® Tab either before or after my runs, taking 1–2 of each. I never had any trouble with muscle cramps.

For my long runs, I carried Sunrise®  for extra calories, and when I was between miles 6–8 I would drink it—that kept me energized to finish my run. The morning of my race, I took a Liqui-Five® about 30 minutes before my race started. During my run, I felt very balanced. I didn't have any side or muscle cramps and I felt energized. The best part was I shaved 20 minutes off my last half marathon pace, finishing in just 1 hour and 44 minutes!

Since I was introduced to Sunrider, my eating habits have changed completely. I feel I am cleansed, nourished, and balanced when I eat the Sunrider® foods. I am glad to be a part of such a reliable company. I hope whoever reads this can be as inspired as I am to continue using these reliable products! My next race is in less than four weeks!
--Amanda Stark

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sunrider-international/sunrider-sport-success-story-featuring-amanda-stark/10150757339784529



No comments:

Post a Comment