Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So good you can eat it!


Kandesn® Moisturizing Lip Colors

Enhance the natural color of your lips with this luxurious, natural-based lipstick. Rich and conditioning, Kandesn® Moisturizing Lips Colors are formulated for maximum color impact, a smooth look, and a comfortable feel.


"Before Sunrider, I did research and development for another herbal company. I saw how most companies manufactured their lipsticks with animal by-products and petroleum by-products and oils. If you burn their lipsticks, you’ll smell the unpleasant odors from their ingredients. I didn’t want to use those kinds of ingredients because most women “eat” their lipsticks during the day. So, I created a vegetable-based lipstick, but the company I worked for rejected my formula for being too expensive to produce.

"Now, all Sunrider ladies are fortunate to have the expensive and high quality lipsticks I always intended to make. Our Kandesn® Moisturizing Lip Colors are formulated with Vitamins C and E and use vegetable-origin wax and emollients to hydrate the lips. We self-manufacture them with very strict quality control. I like to think that our lipsticks are ’good enough to eat.’”
Dr. Tei-Fu Chen, Founder and Owner of Sunrider International

Product Testimonials

“Made with natural herbal extracts, our Kandesn® Lip Colors are the best in the market. These high-quality lipsticks are so beautiful and colorful. It’s easy to match them with any outfit and mood.”
Chiang Wen Li, Taiwan


No comments:

Post a Comment